Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Chemo - New Blog

Well here I am starting this blog about my CML journey. It is late at night so this is going to be short.  I just want to try and connect with other people who have CML and hear what they have to say and share how I feel.  Friends are great and needed, but some time they don't really understand what I am going through and it takes so long to try explain.  "But you look great" or "You don't look sick" or other phrases.  I just smile and say thanks and then try to explain that CML really doesn't have anything to do with looks.  What is going on inside me and how I feel inside is CML.
But I ramble.  Going to bed I will work on this later.  Just started Sprycel last week and am still getting use to it.  Was on Nalotnib, but that is a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment